78th Annual Meeting | April 1, 2017 | *New Location - South Ripley High School, 589 S Benham Rd, Versailles, IN 47042
Incumbent Directors Re-elected:
District 1: Comprised of all members residing in Jackson Township in Dearborn County; Adams Township in Ripley County; and Brookville, Butler, Highland, and Ray townships in Franklin County.
- Vince Moster (Incumbent) - Received 303 votes
- Mark R. Lanning - Received 165 votes
- Charles Ziegler - Received 113 votes
- Beverly Giesting - Received 129 votes
District 7: Comprised of all members residing in Graham, Lancaster, Madison, Milton, Monroe, Shelby and Smyrna townships in Jefferson County; and Lovett, Marion and Montgomery townships in Jennings County.
- Darrell Smith (Incumbent) - Received 590 votes
- Steve Panken - Received 117 votes
District 8: Comprised of all members residing in Sand Creek, Columbia, Center, Campbell, Vernon and Bigger townships in Jennings County.
- Bonnie Boggs (Incumbent) - Received 482 votes
- Patricia Sporleder - Received 231 votes