Over the past few months, our communities have been impacted due to the effects of the presence of COVID-19. As an essential service provider, SEIREMC has taken proactive and measured steps to ensure that all our members continue to receive reliable and dependable service while keeping our employees safe. Person-to-person interactions continue to be limited as the situation evolves and we move forward. Updates about our evolving work practices are being communicated through email, social media, and on this web site.
- The Aurora office is temporarily closed.
- Our touchless tools allow you to interact with the staff virtually. (i.e. e-mail, SmartHub, and phone)
- Disconnects for non-payment are suspended until July 1, 2020.
- Penalties have been waved for the months of March, April, and May.
- The annual meeting has been postponed. The meeting date has not been rescheduled yet.
Meeting the needs of our members is what we do every day and you can rest assured that will not change.
Thank you for your continued support.