When installing a new heat pump/hybrid water heater for new home construction or replacing an existing gas water heater, Southeastern Indiana REMC will reimburse:
• $400 for a heat pump/hybrid water heater (all in one units).
• No incentives for tankless water heaters.
Requirements to qualify for this program:
- Must participate in Demand Side Management program
- Minimum 40 gallon size ($50)
- Must be Energy Factor .90 or higher
- New water heater must be installed in Southeastern Indiana REMC service area.
- Must show proof of sale, model and serial numbers, size, make and energy rating.
- Rebates and incentives are available on Touchstone Energy Homes.
*REMC personnel retain the option to verify installation.