Southeastern Indiana REMC is accepting applications to fill the following positions.
Primary duties include:
- Routine maintenance and repairs to cooperative fleet vehicles and equipment
- Maintain inventory of maintenance parts needed for vehicles and equipment
- Perform yearly DOT inspections of vehicles
- Keep maintenance log of service or work performed on vehicles and equipment
- Analyze and resolve mechanical problems
- Assist in specialized maintenance or testing of cooperative fleet vehicles
To do this job, you must:
- Have High School education along with technical training or experience in similar jobs. Work experience may be considered for this position.
- Class A CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- ASE Certified
- Hydraulic experience
- Open to specialized trainings for equipment owned by the co-op